Friday, October 1, 2010

Cause Meta-graf


I was hoping my essay flowed a little better. I was trying to write it while watching my two year old. Lots of starting and stopping, up and down while trying to keep my daughter happy. She is a lot of work and needs to stay busy. I found that I had much more that I wanted to tell about. But it was too much and would have just made it confusing. I find that I can ramble on about most things, and I tried to stay focused and get my message across. I hope my point was made. In my mind it all makes sense, I just hope that it makes sense to the readers. My message was that even though things change they still stay the same. That how much technology has changed things in modern times. But, we are not that far removed from pine tar, oakum, and the old Jack Tar's way of sailing.

1 comment:

  1. See my comment on the piece itself. Maybe you should give half-billing to your daughter or give her official muse/mascot status for your time in 101.

    ReplyDelete