Friday, October 15, 2010

contrast intro #2

I have two daughters. One is seven and the other is almost three. They are both there fathers daughters and are good kids. But it staggers me when I see how different these two offspring from he same male and female are. They have some of the same facial features and mannerisms. But these two cannot be more opposite in personality. Because of my work schedule I play Mr. Mom on a regular basis and I have an very active role in my kids lives. I have done this since my oldest was an infant. Now, some of it may be the difference in there ages. But when I recall taking care of the oldest when she was almost three, things were much different.  I can say with almost certainty, if we had had the second one first...there would not have been a second one.

1 comment:

  1. See my comment on intro 1. For this graf to really work, there'd have to be a story or image to give us a real intro to the two girls that will stick with us.

    ReplyDelete