Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Graf #8


“Falling in love” is very insightful and I was nicely surprised with the transition into what destroys a relationship. It makes me recall my youth and some of the things I did, that I now regret, and wonder what may have changed if the wisdom that comes with a little age had showed up a little earlier.

The Chicken dancer has significant meaning to me. My daughter has been the Chicken (really they are ducks) in the Nutcracker for two years running. She too has graduated to more glitzy costumes and I wonder how much longer dance lessons will last.

I remember a quote from a movie, but I cannot remember the movie. “The Sox bring loosing to a whole new level...” There is always next year. I truly enjoyed the visuals of this essay. It really hits home.

Molly sounds like quite the bonnie lass. Is this just a crush or is it something more. It would have been great to end with a date or a wink and a smile and some or something a little more... WOW. Although this is a story that sounds very real life. More fact than fiction, but that is how I think it was intended.

1 comment:

  1. I think Mollie was a forever-unrequited love, kind of a rather-late puppy love, the way I loved my third-grade teacher, Miss Grove....

    ReplyDelete